Friday, May 20, 2005

My green alter-ego is blogging?

My last memory was reading my Email in the evening and noticing that Citibank sent me a note saying there was some security issue with my bank account. I clicked on the provided link, but it said Internet Exploder required - I use Firefox, but iview makes IE one click away. So the page loaded, and then I was assulted by pop-ups and pop-unders ... followed by an IM saying "your checking account has been cleaned out - thanx sucka." I wrote back "Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry" but my bank balance now showed zero dollars ... and then despite my best efforts, I got mad ... and that's not a good thing.

I woke this morning and noticed my keyboard was smashed to pieces (fortunately I buy them by the gross) and realized that the Big Green Monster must have emerged. The last IM was worded "don't hurt me .... arrggggg" and while IE was gone, Firefox was still on the screen. The primary tab had (what I later learned) was the correct Citibank web page showing a bank balance $10,000 higher than what it should have been. While I was relieved at that, it was with dread that I clicked on another tab titled Hulk's Blog and it dawned on me what had happened before the keyboard was smashed. At least this time there wasn't any major property damage (my homeowner's insurance premiums are pretty hefty), except my clothes were torn again, but I buy those by the gross also.

I was about to click on the "Delete this Blog" button since I can only imagine what havoc my alter-ego could wreak on the Internet if unleashed, but then paused. I have no memory of what happens after the transformation occurs, but this blog might provide some insights into what happens - heck, I didn't think the Big Green Guy could read, much less type ... plus he SMASHED some phishers which ain't too bad! ;-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Blog Party said...

cool blog, bro! Good luck :)

Monday, May 23, 2005 9:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home