Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Other Hulk's in the Blogsphere

While my green alter-ego started this Blog, there is also Hulk's Diary that is on the Internet and he seems quite upset about "Other Hulk" - it appears he is talking this blog over at LiveJournal. As you know, it's not a good idea to get Hulk angry, and I can only imagine what would happen if two (or more) Hulk's got mad at one another. But is there more than one Hulk ... or maybe when the transformation occurs, I become a multiple personality Hulk?

I personally think Hulk's diary is pretty funny ... and if you like it, check out his $2 Red Bull PayPal donation button to help him smash bad guys. I'm a little puzzled that he says "the internet was invented in 2001" which we all know is way off ... but hey,
Big Green Monsters aren't known for their technical accuracy ... and again, who wants to argue with the Hulk!

He talks about chatting with "Mister Science Man Reed Richards ... if Other Hulk lives in a seperate dimension or something" - Dr. Richards and I have collaborated in the past (his specialty is Cosmic Rays, mine is Gamma Rays) so I'll be curious how he answers the question and I might have to give Reed a holler myself - I haven't seen his wife in a while (she seems to have a "thing" for his friend Ben), and their son her brother can be a bit of a hothead.

BTW, one more quote from that site is "Hulk also thinks you should spend time thinking about men and women who have fought for your freedom to smash things, too" and I could not agree more with that comment.

P.S. Hulk's Diary concludes by saying "IT IS TIME FOR HAMBURGERS!!!!!" and here is a Hulk'in BBQ Grill.


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm, I thought it was Sue's BROTHER not SON that is a hothead?

Their son has lots of other powers.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005 10:05:00 AM  
Blogger Dr. Bruce Banner said...

Ooops - thanx for the correction which I have done. Sue always seem so much more mature than Johnny that I forget they are siblings.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005 10:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Adrian said...

Clearl you are some kind of evil Space Phantom impostor since the real Bruce Banner would know how to use the apostrophe properly

Thursday, June 02, 2005 1:25:00 PM  
Blogger THE HULK! said...

BAH - Puny Human adrian make big deal about words ...

Hulk SMASH apostrophe if you want.

Thursday, June 02, 2005 1:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Real Hulk's diary on blogger, not on Live Journal.

Friday, June 03, 2005 8:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home